Thursday, April 30, 2009

23 weeks~!


I know this is a few days late. We actually have been kinda busy. The weather here has been beautiful! Which is so nice, except i can anticipate the heat being an issue this summer! Here is my photo for this week, and man does my face look fat-bleh I guess I better start watching what I eat!

One of my good freinds went "public" as in on facebook today about her pregnancy. I am so excited for them. they had a misscarriage alst year & had been having some trouble since. I had prayed a baby would bless them! They are due Nov 21st, our little ones will only be 3 months apart! Sadly she lived 2 hrs away & plans on evetually movign even further. Luckily her family is from my city so we will still be able to stay in touch.


On to the ever popular Q&A
How far along? 23 weeks

Total Weight Gain? Saw the DR on Tuesday, up 5lbs in 3 weeks (gulp!) For a total of 9 lbs! Now I am not complaining, I expect to gain weight & I know 9lbs is good at this point, however I am hopign the 5 lbs in 3 weeks is a fluke thing!

Maternity Clothes? I seriously need more very soon. I am actually outgrowing maternity clothes. I will also need some summer bottoms very very soon!

Stretch Marks? Still about 4 the same as before, on the bottom of the bump.

Sleep? Tons, besdies waking to pee I am sleeping a lot. I am so tired.

Best Moment this week? Hearing everythign was perfect from the OB & listening to Baby Bear's heartbeat again!

Movement? Stronger & more then ever. Les still hasn't felt the Bear, the baby must be shy!

Food Cravings? Slurpees, olives, fruit juices

Gender? I am still really thinking boy. I may secretly be hoping girl tho!

Labour Signs? None!

Belly Button? Really shallow & flattening out.

I miss the most? Wine, cocktails, travelling. I would love a weekend away!

What am I looking forward to the most? Finishing the nursery, getting ready for the showers~!

Milestones? Feeling more movement everyday.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

You have only gained 9 pounds!! I have gained way more then that!! I won't tell people how much I have gained!!

L said...

I totally had those exact cravings...
9 lbs isn't much at all, keep up the good work!!