Thursday, April 23, 2009

22 weeks!


I was 22 weeks on Wednesday, its hard to believe! ugh my hair look awful in that photo! I really need a salon trip, but until my sick benefits starting coming in we are on a pretty tight budget.

How far along? 22 weeks
Total Weight gain? I don't know for sure, I am thinkign another 3-5 lbs!
Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah! I think I am starting to outgrow some of these!
Stretch Marks? They are multiplying. Blech! I have about 4 on the undeside of my bump. I also have one dark vein on my belly.
Sleep? I wake up to pee way too much & I am starting to have insomnia. Still have afternoons naps tho.
Best Moment this week? Feeling a kick from the outside!
Movement? Lots. Baby Bear is really active late at night, I have felt a few kicks from the outside. S/he is still not willing to let Les feel them.
Food Cravings? Pasta & slushies.
Gender? Ugh I have no idea! I think maybe boy?
Labour Signs? None, we can keep it that way for about 15 weeks.
Belly Button? Its defninetly flattening out, not all the way yet tho!
What I miss the most? Freedom ( cus of the bedrest!)
What am I looking forward to the most? Seeing what my baby looks like!
Milestones? Feeling kicks & flips from the outside, up near my belly button!

No comments: