These are a set of 4 burp cloths I made for a good friend who will be welcoming he little boy very soon! I hope she likes them!
I am most proud of this next project. I made a cover for my boppy! I used this tutorial, which was very straight forward. I used a bright fun pattern on this side. (The zipper was a little intimidating but actually not to tricky at all!) If you decide to try this it used 1 & 1/4 metre of fabric roughly. Also the notions called for a 24" zipper which I could not find, I got a 22" and it fit perfect, i think a 24 would have been too big!
The opposite side, it is bright orange minky I SO soft. It washed up awesome too! I have enough fabric left to make a few taggie blankets, one for L and a few for gifts as well!