Monday, October 12, 2009

Not me Monday!



Over on Mckmama's blog we use Monday's to get a few things we didn't do this week off our chest!


I most certainly did not serve my entire 10 person Thanksgiving dinner on paper plates to avoid doing a tremendous amount of dishes! nope not me! That would not have been very "green" of me and would have been very very lazy! Not me!

I did not go out & BUY a delcious chocolate cake to serve for dessert this thanksgiving! I love to bake, that would have been wasting money & not being very traditional! Not me!

I did not say my sweet baby needed to nurse, only to go hide out in the nursery and snuggle him for a few minutes to myself! That would not make me a very good hostess & it woudl be using my sweet boy! Not me!

I did not have to spend an obscene amount ofmoney ordering prints from Costco because I hadn't printed any photos in that last 7 weeks! That would be ridiculous and unorganized & very poor planning! Not me!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good to see you're back and posting! I'm sure you've had your hands full. You're little man is so sweet! I bet you just can't get enough snuggling in! Do you guys celebrate Thanksgiving early?

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

Thanks! Yes we are just kinda getting into a "groove"! Yes Canadian Thanksgiving is in October!