Wednesday, April 8, 2009

20 weeks!



Today I am 20 weeks! baby Bear is the size of a cantaloupe! We are officially half way there! My belly hasn't changed since last week! Maybe a hit a little plateau, which would be great! I still love the belly tho!
I am going to start a weekly pregnancy questionare as a few other bloggers I follow do.

How far along? 20 weeks today!
Total weight gain? 4 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Absolutely! I wear pre-pregnancy jammies & panties still tho!
Stretch marks? None yet! I will keep slathering the lotions!
Sleep? If I am lucky 4hr stretches, between my bladder, my back & sciatica its not pretty
Best Moment this week? Our "big" ultrasound, seeing Little bear & knowing all is well
Movement? Tons that I feel, feels like a rustling super low still. Les can't feel it yet tho.
Food Cravings? Lemonade, fruit, salads
Gender? Today I think girl, two days ago I was sure it was a boy.
Labour Signs?Nope thank God! Cervix is nice & long!
Belly Button? Still in!
What I miss the most? Wine, wonderful white wine!
What I am looking forward to the most? Working on the nursery!
Milestones? Reaching the half way mark!



1 comment:

A Baby Peach said...

Congrats on half way! You look great!
Cute survey thing - I may have to do that too!