Wednesday, April 15, 2009

21 weeks

Wow! I can't believe I am 21 weeks today! That is so exciting! Todays belly pic looks higher & rounder to me.

My little Baby Bear is the size of a banana this week! Actually that doesn't seem very big, however compared to the poppyseed s/he started outh as I guess it is! I can hardly imagine that in just 4 months or so this little one will be out here with us!


On to the weekly Q&A

How far along? 21 weeks
Total Weight gain? Don't own a scale (thank God!) As of last appt 4lbs
Maternity Clothes? For months now, I have now also moved on to maternity panties & up another bra size (seriously)
Stretch Marks? I just discovered one in the last two days, on the bottom of my bump, lovely.
Sleep? Not great, not terrible, 4-5 hr stretches at night & usually an afternoon nap.
Best Moment this week? Curling up with my kitty on my bump
Movement? Still lots but nothing to be felt from the outside.
Food Cravings? Vanilla cake & twizzlers
Gender? Today I think its a boy, still ever chaging.
Labour Signs? None, we can keep it that way for about 16 weeks.
Belly Button? Still in!
What I miss the most? wine, girls nights out, walks
What am I lookign forward to the most? Shopping for baby clothes.
Milestones? Not sure? My leaking boobs, sure lets say that.

No comments: