Thursday, July 23, 2009

Scared~an update

Just a quick update. My night did not go well. My headache persisited despite medications and my blood pressure continued to elevate, around 1am I started seeing bright spots on elevating & my BP was 156/105. After a call into the on call DR I was given another dose of a different BP med as well as more Tylenol #2 and another Ativan, to try and relax me, with this & an ice pack on my head I was able to sleep for about 3 hrs.

This morning my bp is still elevated, 147/100 and my headache & epigastric pain persist. I am currently awaiting an ultrasound to check baby's size & do a biophysical profile. If there is any indication that baby is not tolerating things then I will be beign induced ASAP.

I am so scared, I just want a healty baby & a healthy me out of all of this. Our NICU is full, its currently closed. This could mean I would be transfered out to another hospital for my induction or that after delivery baby could be transfered out. I am really hoping this does not happen. I want to be here with my family. I will post anpther update this afternoon after my test results are in.

to lighten up my mood a bit. Les & I invested in a new camera last week. Its really his toy as he is much better with photo taking then I am . We got the Canon Rebel xsi. So far we are so happy with it. We know the moments with BB will be precious and want to have beautiful photos.

Here is one Les snapped of me sitting on the couch, nothing too fancy, but a nice clear shot!

And here is my little boy, Calvin Cat, he is so darn cute!! I miss him already, I really hope he adjusts to baby OK!


1 comment:

Mrs. Goodson...Woo Hoo!! said...

I will keep you all in my thoughts & prayers. Good Luck & Good Bless.