Wednesday, July 15, 2009

34 weeks!


Well, I look much better in this weeks photo! I am feeling a lot better too (gall bladder wise anyways). I am definetly entering the uncomfortable part of pregnancy tho!

How far along? 34 weeks!
Total Weight Gain? This is interesting....as of yesterday 19 lbs. However that means I gained 6 lbs in one week! (Since the last weighed me in the hospital!). Dr.J thinks a lot of it is water weight simply due to the size of my feet/ankles/legs. Plus I have swelling inmy hands & face as well. Either way I am good with that.
Maternity Clothes? Everything, I am not buying anymore tho!
Stretch Marks? Yup, they are mving further up the bump now too.
Sleep? Not so great! I am uncomfortable, peeing every 2 hrs, my hips hurt, and everytime I need to change positions I get awful RL pain! This is leaving me very tired!
Best Moment this week? Getting out of the hospital & back to feeling good!
Food Cravings? Nothing in particular, its nice to be eating again, I am pretty much back to a normal diet, just trying to avoid fried & spicy foods.
Labour Signs? I had a few contractions this week, not too painful but def contractions.
Belly Button? sticks out a bit depending on BB position, otherwise totally flat.
What I miss the most? Sleep, my ankles & being able to move without groaning!
What am I looking forward to the most? Spending these last few weeks with Les.
Milestones? bathing suit shopping & swimming, which was AMAZING! I hope I can do a lot more of that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yuo look great & I am happy to hear that you are home & feeling better.....I do the groaning when I move too; it is so attractive :)

Jillian said...

hate to tell u but you will missing that sleep long after the baby comes:) i think a good nights sleep is four hours total!! you look great!! cant wait to find out the sex!!!