Thursday, May 28, 2009

27 weeks

This is a big week! I am 27 weeks, which makes me officially in the 3rd trimester & in my 7th month! I think my belly is looking bigger this week! And ont he the survey....

How far along? 27 weeks
Total Weight Gain? I think about the same still 12 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? Yup, went and got soem new summer tanks & shorts too!
Stretch Marks? Ugh they are so ugly, lots on the bottom of my bump!
Sleep? About 9 hrs total at night with bathroom beaks every 3 hrs or so. Sometimes I get an afternoon nap in too.
Best Moment this week? Les & I going on nightly strolls thru the neighbourhood, its so nice to get a little activity in finally!
Food Cravings? almonds, cereal, yogurt, vanilla cupcakes
Gender? I have no idea!
Labour Signs? No but I had my first Braxton Hicks contraction.
Belly Button? Really shallow & flattening out, sticks out a little depending on BBs position in there.
What I miss the most? Having extra money, wine
What am I looking forward to the most? Seeing what this baby looks like!
Milestones? Officially in the third & final trimester!

3 comments:

Jillian said...

YAY!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am very jealous of the 9 hours of sleep that yuo are getting....trade you for the 3-4 I get a night!!

Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

Girl, you are doing SO good! Only 12 lbs!! Wow!

I can't wait to see how you decorate with the jungle theme! :)