Wednesday, May 13, 2009

25 weeks!


Wow! Another week! This is still a little surreal to me. I still find myself saying to Les as I gaze at babies and or baby things, I want a baby. And I do, iw ant mine, but I will continue to be patient for a few more months. My bump is growing but still no HUGE changes, which is good! With the weather warming up I am getting to wear some of my summert materity clothes that I bought on clearance last fall before we were even TTC!

And on to the Q&A:

How far along? 25 weeks
Total Weight Gain? According to my mom's scale up another 2 lbs, which puts me at 11lbs, we will see what the OB's scale says next week!
Maternity Clothes? Obviously!
Stretch Marks? No more new ones yet, but I have a nice collection on the bottom of my bump & my sides.
Sleep? I am soo tired but insomnia has started I toss & turn for an hour or two before I manage to fall asleep, and now my bladder lasts about 3 hrs before I have to pee. I am still getting lots of sleep but it ends up being from about 3am-11am then an afternoon/evening nap. Good Thing I'm off work or that would be a problem!
Best Moment this week? SEEING my belly move! Les saw it too! I call BB my little Ninja Baby because it feels like he or she is doing some crazy karate in there!
Food Cravings? Hot Dogs, Slurpees & Sour Candy.
Gender? umm..boy, maybe?
Labour Signs? None!
Belly Button? Really shallow & flattening out. Its actually kinda tender.
What I miss the most? Summer cocktails, spontaneous day trips, baseball games.
What am I looking forward to the most? Seeing the nursery start to come together! Milestones? Seeing little alien movements in my belly!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

I was not aware you were not finding out the sex, GOOD FOR YOU!! I do not have the patience for that at all! Also the alien movements are cool but hurt after awhile and there was something else.... maybe I will have to leave another comment:)

Jillian said...

Oh yeah I miss summer cocktails too!