Wednesday, May 20, 2009

26 weeks!

Another week! Time seems to be going faster! Everyone IRL is commenting on the size of my belly, it bothers me a bit but I have comet o realize there is not a lot I can do abotu it & so I try to let the comments roll off! On to the ever popular survery!
How far along? 26 weeks
Total Weight Gain? Up another 3 lbs (in 3 weeks), which puts me at +12lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. Not bad but I weigh more then I ever have, I don't like the #'s I'm seeing!
Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah & I am in desperate need of some tank tops to brave the heat~
Stretch Marks? Same ones as before, on the bottom of my bump
Sleep? Still pretty tired, havign trouble getting comfy, peeing every few hrs & now I have started getting Charlie Horses in my legs.
Best Moment this week? Hearing BB's heartbeat & Dr.J lifting soem of my restrictions!
Food Cravings? Granny smith apples with dip, cereal & fruit juice.
Gender? Really thinking boy.
Labour Signs? None!
Belly Button? Really shallow & flattening out. Its actually kinda tender.
What I miss the most? Wearing cute wedge sandals & my regular paychecks!
What am I looking forward to the most? My shower in 2 weeks!
Milestones? Not sure....just making it here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you look wonderful; don't stress about the weight it will fall off once your LO arrives!

Jillian said...

Glad you have some of your restrictions lifted, I'm lifting most of mine myself because I am so close to the end!!

Baby Momma Andrea said...

For the charlie horses, try eating a banana close to bed time. The potassium helps with those cramps.