Monday, August 17, 2009

My Chunky Monkey!

I just love this photo of Logan & I. This is how Les found us when he came home from work one day this week. Logan is a snuggler, he jsut loves being held, so here we are, he is sleeping in my arms & I am catching up on some reading.
We went to see Dr.S today to check L's jaundice, & weight, to make sure he is gaining enough since he is a preemie & is exclusively breastfed. Ha! They like to see a gain of 25-30 grams a day, so its been 10 days since his last check up, we were hoping he put on 300 grams or so. He gained 600 grams!!! Mind you that was clothes & with a full diaper, but still! He now weighs a whoppign 7lbs 4 oz! The other great news is that he is all cleared of his jaundice issues! No more blood tests for this little guy! Dr.S is so pleased with him we dont' go back till his 2 month visit!

We had more visitors this week! Here is L with his daddy & his future playmate, Ava. Doesn't he still look so tiny next to the two of them!?

Here we are with L cozy in the hotsling, he loves that thing ALMOST as much as the moby. I find this great for when we are out & about, it keeps him close by, protected from people touching him & me hands free for shopping or whatever.

Here is L is his little wale outfit from Auntie Niki, isn't it cute? I just love his side eye here!
L has been much more alert & active for longer stretches. We have been using this as play time or story time, here is Les reading him a great new book!

1 comment:

Barb said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL photo of the two of you while you are reading. I would definitely have that framed.

Congrats on your little one! Boys are great! :)