Sunday, December 14, 2008

Feeling Down

So this morning I poas, I was feelign hopeful its only 12 dpo, BFN. I am feelign more and more like this is not going to happen easily for us. I have faith that we will have children, I just think that it is going to be a bit of a struggle for us. We'll see I guess. I keep trying to focus on how blessed we are. We have such amazing friends & family, good jobs & a beautiful house. In time we will have a baby to love too. Maybe the timings not right. We are going on a big trip next month. I will give it till March then go meet with the doctor. I am trying to stay positive, I mean it only has been 3 cycles. Its just that with my endo (which seems to be more & more painful each month I am off the pill) I think next cycle we will try OPKs as I am not convinced I am Oing....
Today has just been a lovely lazy day, in my Pj's slowly doing housework & laundry while bumping & relaxing. Its nice to have a day like this every now & then.

No comments: