Sunday, November 1, 2009

Logan's 1st Halloween!

We had so much fun this Halloween! Logan just makes everything so amazing! Halloween started a little rough for us! I am pretty sure L is teething &/or going thru a growth spurt. He spent the entire day, from 10am-3pm fussing, crying & only happy at the breast. Even in his sleep. He didn't really nap, just lightly dozed while nursing only to awake if I dare unlatch him. It was exhausting. I almost cancelled our plans. We went to my mom's who quickly agreed L seemed to be in pain, so a dose of Tylenol later & we seemed to have a much happier boy. Thank goodness! We also visited Les' parents and then I brought L trick or treating to a few neighbours. After we handed out candy to all the little trick or treaters we headed to the neighbours for L's first party! I was so worried about how he would be. He was AMAZING! HE happily dozed off & on in my arms, or those of a few others. He didn't cry once. I couldn't believe it! He was so happy in the chaos of kids & parents & fun & noise. It was great. he finally fell into a deep sleep around 1am!! We brought him home around 2:30 am & put him right in his crib, he slept thru till 8am! We had such a nice time!
Here's my little man in a happier moment as we were headed out for visits! This was his Halloween outfit, it said " I love my mummy". He looked so stinkin cute in it!
Here's my little chicken! I could just eat him up! He loves standing up like this & can do it just holding on to my fingers! He is getting so strong!

Logan all ready for trick or treating with his Elmo treat bucket with & sippy cup "treat" from Grandma!
We had so much fun with pumpkin carving! I love this photo! L wasn't so impressed, but it was worth it for this keepsake!

2 comments:

KMServino said...

Such adorable pictures!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of him in the pumpkin....I might have to steal that idea :)