Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is Canadian Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for, my beautiful family, especially my husband & sweet Logan. And of course, my mom who is such a help to me!
Les and I have both been working the entire weekend, including today, the holiday. My mom has Logan, I miss him so much!
I can't believe this was him at Thanksgiving last year!He looks so different! We will be going to my mom's before work this afternoon for a Turkey dinner, my mom is the best! No wonder Logan loves his gama so much!
We have been doing some fun family things with the beautiful fall weather we have been getting.
We went apple picking twice last week! No we don't love apples that much, the first time we went I forgot my SD card in my laptop, I was so upset. So we went back a few days later!
Logan loved it both times, so it worked out!
Arriving at the orchard!
We got a chance to use out our new ERGO baby carrier. I had wanted one of these since L was a baby, I waited way too long but decided to just go for it. We all love it! Logan is comfy and content, Les fidns it comfortable as well! I haven't used it a ton yet but can't wait to!

Logan especially loves it if daddy jumps or dances while he is on his back!

I loved watching Logan pick apples. He used both hands and the look of awe and pride when he got it off the branch was great! He had so much fun!

There's that look! Sweet baby.

He thought daddy trying to eat the apple was pretty funny too!

I love this shot in front of the tractor. I really want to get a bit more aquinted with my pse8 editing program. This photo is raw but I think it would be even better with soem tweeks.

Can I eat this momma?

Delicious.

Me & my boy.

Our little family.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

KMServino said...

Sarah those are some wonderful pictures.

Unknown said...

The photos are precious & Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Jillian said...

I love apple picking and Happy Thanksgiving!!