Thursday, December 10, 2009

Not a Morning Person

I am not a morning person, I never have been. Before I became a mommy I could easily sleep in till 11 am or later. Since having Logan I have slept in twice (and by slept in I mean 9:30am!!). Logan seems to be a morning man, we are up and out of bed each day between 7 & 8. He is wide awake and smiley, all ready to play! The best thing is, despite how tired I am, when I go in L's room and look over the crib at him I say "good morning baby" and he greats me with the hugest grin. The I pick him up and he snuggles his head right into my neck, its like he's giving me a hug. He doesn't do this with Les and secretly I like that he saves those snuggles for momma! He is starting to win me over to these early mornings. Its always just L & I (Les is not a morning person either & he stays in bed!) We do tummy time, exersaucer, bumbo, reading you name it. He is so happy and interactive. I take a lot of pictures in the mornings.

Here is Logan in his bumbo on the counter watching me make breakfast. He has started to very intently watch me eat breakfast as well!
Logan goes on his playmat every morning while I check my email & facebook. He literally can move himself right off the mat!
He is really starting to put things in his mouth now too!
Him & Calvin the Cat get some playtime while Logan is on his tummy!

His winkle is getting to be very popular around here! He just loves holding on to it!

3 comments:

A Baby Peach said...

Aww he's so adorable! I would kill for a 7-8 wake up time, btw! hehe Lucas is usually up between 5:30-6:30. And I am not a morning person either. ICK! hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name's Naomi Ruvenstrauss, and I'm an advice columnist... I've received several questions about children and I don't know how to answer! LOL Would you like to answer them, and guest-post on my blog? Just email me: buzznaomi@gmail.com

Unknown said...

wow you get to sleep until 9:30...I only wish Brayden slept that late!! I love to go in his room & get him no matter the time though....God I love that gummy grin :)