Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter despite Les and I having to work different shifts throughout the weekend (me nights him days). We worked around it and still had fun!!

On Friday we coloured Easter Eggs!


Logan loved it!








On SUnday while Les worked (and I should have slept!) we went to my dads for a nice afternoon. We had some nice weather, so Logan got to spend some time outside chasing bubbles!Monday morning the bunny visited our house! Thanks to Logan's new favourite show & I'm convinced his first crush, Dora he knew exactly how to hunt for the eggs!


He got a few small toys as well.


His large eggs were filled with hotwheels cars, which he LOVED






My Little man, looking so handsome and big with his Easter treats!

Our little family Easter 2011

No comments: