Monday, May 31, 2010

A step back...

If anyone still reads this I'm sorry. Clearly I have taken a step back from blogging. It wasn't intentional and I hope its not permanent. Things are just busy and something had to give.
I hurt my back pretty seriously a few weeks back and have been seeing the chiropractor regularly and unfortunately this has set back my work out routine.
Logan is so busy these days, he just doesn't stop. He is happy and wonderful and healthy and non stop. He is a super crawler and just in the past few days has started walking with his push toys.
I am planning the ultimate pirate party, for what looks like a guest list of 90 people.
I go mack to work in 8 weeks and my "to do list" of things to accomplish before then is perhaps a little over zelous. This includes such things as cleaning out all my cupboards, creating a play room for L, finshing (and starting for that matter) L's first year book, getting away on a few family trips, and the list goes on.
We are cltoh diapering part time and its going great.
I hope to share more, including photos of all these happenings very soon. Right now sleep isn't going well and so Iam going to nap with my babe.


3 comments:

Sonya said...

I can't believe your boy is going to be one so soon! Best of luck getting everything done before you head back to work!

L said...

Crawling & Walking, Yay Logan!!
Sorry about your back, hope it feels better soon.

Jillian said...

Don't worry we all get busy!! Hope your back feels better!