Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My first mother's day!

Last year I got a few cards and a small willow tree figurine to honour my first mother's day with a baby on the way. I was still feeling well and so very excited.
I had no idea just how amazing this journey would be.

This mother's day my very best gift came from Logan. On Thursday he started saying "mama", the sweetest words I have ever heard.
Les had to work on Mother's Day so we celebrated on Friday. I stayed in bed 2 hrs longer then my men did, until 9:30 and then was greeted with pancakes in bed! Yummy
For my Mother's Day gift I got the Tassimo coffee maker. I have wanted one for a few years now and was super excited! We have already been getting lots of use out of it! It will be so fun when we have company over.

I am especially excited to be able to enjoy my own chai lattes at home!




No comments: