Monday, March 8, 2010

My Box of Goodies!

Doesn't this look so sweet and exciting?! Valerie over at Next to Heaven packed up my box of goodies so sweetly and thoughtfully! I was just so excited to open it up and see what was inside!
I couldn't wait to open it and took it all apart on the car ride on the way home! I didn't pack it up as neatly as Valerie did!

Here is a picture of all my lovely gifts together! Don't they look just so fun and thoughtful!! Its honestly as if she packed this box up just for me, its all just so fitting!

Here is some sweet little stationary. I love sending little notes in Les' lunch and sending quick little thoughts to friends via good old fashioned snail mail and these will be just perfect for that!
And here are some goodies just for me, which is great because I don't indulge myself in these things very often! There is some lovely Sally Hansen nail polish in "Plum's the Word" its a very sweet colour & will be great for soring! Some Bath & Body Works body lotion in "Twilight Woods" I have never used this scent but its just beautiful! Some jergens Shea Butter moisturizer, perfect for my dry winter hands. Also, some softlips lip conditioner & tint, this is one of my favourite brands! And finally some Neutrogena moistureshine lipstick in Caramel, I have never tried this and I am excited for it!

Here is a package of scunci curved bobbi pins, I use these everyday when I am working, so these will come in very handy! And this sweet headband that she made for me! Its going to look so cute in my hair!

This is a beautiful hand made coaster that is just going to fit in perfectly on my new craft desk! The perfect touch of whimsy! And two yummy little HEATH bars. I have never had one before, they don't sell them in Canada, which is probably a good thing because they are SO GOOD!

And last but most certainly not least, a little spunk & sass! These beautiful hand made pieces of jewelry! Did Valerie know that I just LOVE pearls?! She must have. This perfect necklace complete with my initials as well as a matching birds nest ring. Such a sweet and perfect set for me! I am so excited to wear them! Check out the Etsy store I can attest that they have beautiful wonderful quality products!
I just want to say thanks again to Valerie for this wonderful give away! Not only did I get a box full of wonderful thoughtful goodies but I also found a great new blog to follow and got a new blogger friend!

3 comments:

meredith said...

how fun!!! i LOVE twilight woods scent and i'm just crazy about that jewelry! congrats!

Melissa G said...

Congratulations on the win! What a fun box of goodies!
I follow Valeries blog too and just love her jewlery!

My Life in Purple said...

What lovely gifts! Valerie is a great gift giver :)

Congratulations on your big win!