Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Its Summer (kind of!)

It's summer! Well sort of! I finished my course!
I rocked it ya'll!
I got an A+ in stats! Yup I STILL have OCD, LOL!
I am SO glad to be done, however it has only given me room to move on to my next endeavor!
I write my Lactation Consultant Exam July 25th and I am NERVOUS!
Its a huge exam, 6 hrs long. I plan on spending every evening studying!
Please say a prayer for me!

A few weeks ago we went to a mini zoo/water park for the day.
We had an awesome time. I can't wait to do more family activities like this!
We are hoping to pack as much into this summer as we can!
L is at such a fun age for these types of things!


Here he is feeding the ducklings, he absolutely loved this! It was adorable!

Another BIG favourite was a giant sandbox with shovels and trucks. I am usually grossed out by sand by I tried to relax a little since this was clearly my little boys dream! He played for over an hour shoveling sand into the truck, driving it around, dumping, repeating.

Then there was the splash pad, my boy was in heaven! And I feel like this is less germy then a public pool so its a great compromise!

This last one is my favourite of the day. Look how happy he is!!

This boy lights up my entire life. He reminds me what is important. I can't get enough of him! He is so sweet right now, still a mama's boy but really becoming attached to his daddy too!

We hope to make him a big brother sometime next year!

I can't believe that in 20 days my baby boy will be 2!

2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Sar(Mrs.Teddy), Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Sarah,

I work for Hughes General Contractors in North Salt Lake, Utah. We have a sister company called Lakeview Rock Products, Inc. and are in the process of updating their website. While I was creating templates for the different pages I came across a picture of your boy in a sandbox that we are interested in using, if you would give us permission. Please let me know if this would be possible or not. You can contact me at ariel@hughesgc.com and I can send you a pdf of how we would use the picture. Thank you for your time.

Ariel Escobedo
Marketing Coordinator