Friday, July 22, 2011

When it rains it pours

I'm having a hard time.


I have a lot going on right now.


I KNOW that GOD is with me, and I am trying so hard to let go of all my stress and


just lay it at his feet. Can you all say a prayer for me?




My sister has called off her wedding. Out of respect for her I'm not


going to get into the details. But this has been very hard on our family.


I feel so sad for her and her ex-fiance, I pray for nothing but happiness for both of them.




My mom is has had a health scare that we are still pursuing, it involved some cardiac


and lung issues, and it SCARES me.




This morning one of the most wonderful men I know went to Heaven. My papa Ray has been ill for sometime. I know that God took him and he's now with my Aunt and cousin. Its still


so sad. Please pray for our family, espcially my grandma.




I write my big exam on Monday. With all of these other factors racing thru my head. I am tryign so hard to focus. I literally CANNOT back out now. Please pray that God can clear my mind and help me focus and to do well.




Thank you to all of you who are still reading my badly neglected blog.


I hope to start posting more again ver soon.


1 comment:

L said...

Thinking of you & your family. ((hugs))