Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stand Up!

I'm not sure how this has happened, how in the blink of an eye my little tiny baby is becoming.....a toddler. I see it, and yet I can't believe it.
He is growing and learning, and its happening in leaps and bounds.
Logan started pulling up, to his knees at first, of course Calvin was the best motivation, his all time favourite play thing. He looks at me with this grin, as if the say "look ma, I did it!"
And then he realized he could do this with anything, his toys, the banister, mommy's legs....


The next thing he started doing was bear crawling, he get up on his hands and feet to move around....he just wants so badly to be upright...




And then on April 18th, the same day he said "dada" with meaning, he did it, my sweet boy pulled up and stood!




The leap frog table has proven to be his favourite standing spot, but he pulls up on everything now. He rarely sits in fact. There's that proud little grin!

Sweet little feet, growing far too fast. He gets up to standing, and he is getting far too sturdy, he now can stand with just one hand!

And because clearly standing isn't enough, he can now cruise, he moves up and down the couch and back and forth to his table....sigh, the fun around here has just begun!



No comments: