Sunday, September 8, 2013

Eliya is 1 and Logan is 4!

I truly miss blogging, reading, writing, sharing. I love it. I wish I wasn't so torn and overwhelmed with the rest of our crazy life and I coudl be more regular around here again...
 
 
We are doing amazing!
Our sweet girly turned 1 on March 22!
(and since she's crepping up on 18 months I should share!)
 

 We had an elephant themed party with gray and pink. I am thrilled with how
it turned out! We were blessed with lots of visitors and fun on her special day!
 Eliya has grown way too quickly! She's so sweet and fun and smart and strong.
She's my indepdent little lady! She knows what she wants and lets you
know when she's not happy!
At just shy of 18 months she is talking A LOT! Today she said her name!
She is also my little climber! She still sleeps great in her crib but I've lost
the convenience of the pack n play! EEK!
She is still nursing, which I am so grateful for.
She's a good eater and sleeper. She loves her balnkey and baby and
insists on bows and accessories daily!
She's my girly girl.
 
My sweet Logan turned 4 in July.
 
This kid is special. There is just something about him.
He's sweet and soft, and affectionate.
He's a pleaser, and he loves his mama.
I'm so afraid he's going to get hurt in this scary world.
This boy made me a mama, he's a dream come true.
At 4 he can spell his first and last name, as well as a handful of
other words.
He can recognize all his letters and numbers to 10. He can count to 20.
He knows his shapes and colours
He adores his sister and is an amazing big brother.
 
I'm jsut focusing on loving the heck out of these two and being the mommy
they deserve. I love them more than anything.
 
I'm working part time as a nurse still
And I'm slowly working closer to completing my Masters Degree.
I have faith that this work and sacrifice today will pay off.
I will get a job somewhere I love. I will be home in the evenings, and at night and holudays and weekends. It will all be worth it.
For now I'm tired but in love with my life.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Oh my! I can't believe how big they both are! Good to see a new post from you.